Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

31 March 2009

The road to nowhere


Today my friend Jennifer came down from Denver to help me organize the back room at my studio, which sorely needed it (thanks Jenn!). I decided to go on a beer run, and as I drove away I noticed this sign on the corner just up the block. Isn't it odd? I've never noticed it before. My studio is in a 1950s building, part of a three block long row of businesses all housed in similar mid-century buildings. So I assume this sign must have been planted there at about the same time -- it sure looks like it. I wonder what it used to say. If I were feeling philosophical I could come up with some esoteric meaning behind it, but I think I'll just stick with "it's a really old sign pointing in the general direction of my studio."

3 comments:

Lowell said...

Obviously, it's a sign of something...maybe your desire to get beer?

Good sign!

San Diego Farmgirl said...

I like what it says about possibilities. What is this way? Well, what are you looking for?

Jennerator said...

Walk THIS way.