Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

03 May 2009

CSU, Fort Collins, Colorado


Today I had a wedding album to deliver to a client who is also an old friend. He and his wife live in Fort Collins, over two hours north of Colorado Springs. Ordinarily I would ship an album that distance, but what the heck I was up for a little road trip. Fort Collins is only a few miles south of Wyoming -- that's a decent drive. I took my friend Jennifer with me. Jenn attended Colorado State University in Fort Collins for two years back in the 1980s, along with my brother Chuck. She hasn't been back to campus since then! We had a lot of fun just walking around, with Jenn recounting all the great times she had there.

Of course there are "no skateboarding" signs posted everywhere, and of course skaters completely ignore that rule, just like every campus all over the world I bet!
These two skaters, Tim and Eric, were nice enough to olley off this loading dock three times for my camera. (Thanks guys!) When Jenn told them she went to CSU in 1988, they looked at us like, "Wow, that's before we were born! Those ladies must be really old!" Ha!

More from my day in Fort Collins in the coming posts...

1 comment:

Jennerator said...

I'm going to take it as a compliment that they were shocked we were old enough to attend college in 1988.