Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

12 July 2010

Beware of the natives!


Native fauna, that is. Here's Pat standing by a sign in front of Manitou Lake, a few miles north of Woodland Park. The sign reads, "ATTENTION RESIDENTS! Mountain Lion Activity In This Area!" It also gives instructions in case you do happen to come across one, including, "Stop. Do not run. Stay calm." Ummm, stay calm? I think that would be a little difficult! Thank goodness I had my hunky boyfriend there to protect me from mountain lions!

(P.S. Sorry I've been away from the blog for a few days, gentle readers. It's wedding season and things are a bit crazy. I've got a few more nice pictures from Manitou Lake to share with you over the next few days.)

2 comments:

Lois said...

That's funny! It reminds me of signs around here warning about alligators.

Clytie said...

I remember those signs in Colorado. We have no warning signs here - though we do have cougars. They are few and far between, however.

I'm so glad you stayed safe and stayed calm! :=}