Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

06 July 2010

The ProRodeo Hall of Fame


Another image from our July 4th jaunt: if you've lived in Colorado Springs for any length of time, you're familiar with this enormous statue. It sits in front of the ProRodeo Hall of Fame, and any time you drive on I-25 near the Rockrimmon exit, you'll pass it by. The man on the horse is Casey Tibbs. Funny, I've lived here forever and I've never toured this museum, although I did shoot a wedding there once. One of these days I'll have to spend an afternoon at the ProRodeo Hall of Fame learning more about rodeo and its heroes.

No comments: