Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

09 August 2010

The Schlessman Natatorium at CC


It's been a few days since I've had the pleasure of blogging. Wedding season has swamped me! I hope to be able to indulge in my daily photo blog a little more consistently now, since weddings are easing up for the moment.

Here's a cool photo that Pat took of the indoor swimming pool at the Colorado College a few nights ago. We were just sort of driving around at random on the campus, and the natatorium was empty and fully lit. It looked alluringly desolate in the darkness. Pat couldn't resist getting a shot of it. I think it's a very cool picture.

1 comment:

Louis la Vache said...

Neat shot, indeed. Unusual roof design for this type of building.