Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

04 June 2011

A faithful companion



I noticed this handsome fellow yesterday in the parking lot of Cy's, waiting for his master to finish lunch. He sat just like that, alertly watching the door, the entire time. I wonder if he was rewarded with a cheeseburger for his faithfulness. I think he deserved one -- what a good boy!

3 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

Do they let dogs drive in Colorado?! Cute capture!

Kate said...

There's a certain comic effect to this photo. I have a photo of a canine today in a car but not driving. If I left my dog alone in a convertible, she'd be out in a flash. Probably poor training!!

Dentist in Colorado Springs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.