Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

07 June 2011

The HGTV Green Home


On Saturday my brother and I drove to Denver to tour the HGTV Green Home. If you don't have cable TV or don't live in the US, let me explain what the green home is: HGTV is a cable channel devoted to home and garden. Every year they do a big giveaway of a "dream home"; the last couple of years they've started giving away a "green home" as well (green meaning environmentally friendly, of course). This year's green home is handily located in Denver, and yes I entered to win it. In fact I entered the drawing every single day for a month! So did my brother Chuck. When we heard they were giving tours of the home, we jumped at the chance to see it in person. It's so cool! Very cleverly designed and beautifully decorated. I was so excited to see all the gorgeous details up close!

The drawing is on June 25th -- wish me luck!

2 comments:

Lois said...

I've been seeing it on TV a lot since I'm always watching that channel. Good luck Tamera!

Randy said...

Oh I am so entering this contest!