Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

12 June 2011

The trees have... sweaters!


This afternoon I made a quick run to the Pita Pit, and on the way home I noticed that the trees on the north side of Acacia Park were wearing sweaters! I had to stop and get a picture of course. I was a little baffled by the sight, until I read "International Yarn Bomb Day 6/11" on one of the sweaters. Ah. Well I wish I'd known about it, I'd have knit a tree sweater too! (Oh well -- there's always next year.)

3 comments:

Randy said...

That is so cool! I wish we had a Pita Pit here.

Lois said...

I love this. We have a Pita Pit here too!

Stefan Jansson said...

I met a woman last winter who did this sort of thing. Did not know about the yarn day until earlier this week.