Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work (for that stuff, click HERE); no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*All content on this site copyright Tamera Goldsmith. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 April 2012

I scream, you scream, we all scream for Josh & John's!


It's getting to be that time of year! Okay, maybe not quite yet, since as I type this it's snowing ;^) But I can usually be talked into ice cream no matter the weather, especially Josh & John's ice cream! Saturday's goodness included chocolate peanut butter chocolate chip for me, and yellow cake cookie dough for Pat. Mmmmmmm!

3 comments:

Randy said...

I'll take them both! Some people have alcohol I eat ice cream. I can scoop and drive.

Tamera said...

Randy you would love Josh & John's!

Nuckin Futs Knitter said...

I like this pic, it makes my hungry for some chocolate ice-cream! :)