Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work (for that stuff, click HERE); no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*All content on this site copyright Tamera Goldsmith. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

12 April 2012

Untitled


More spring prettiness. The apple blossoms look so crisp and distinct against the deep blue of the Victorian in the background.

2 comments:

Randy said...

So lovely.

Gunn said...

Very pretty!
Like the house in the background too.