Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

26 December 2012

Feeding the hungry... squirrels!


For some reason Pat has had a crisis of conscience lately when it comes to squirrels. I have no idea why, but suddenly he's become concerned for their welfare and has decided to feed them! Of course this required a lot of research, because that's the kind of guy Pat is ;^) So after much thought and deliberation, he bought a five pound bag of pumpkin seeds online and a big ugly bowl from the thrift store, and a couple of days ago he laid out a big feast for the little buggers. And literally within 30 seconds this squirrel was chowing down. We thought it was so funny (and astounding, really), I had to get my camera out and snap a few pictures. What a cute little guy! And for the record, pumpkin seeds are very good for squirrels, and here's your proof that squirrels really, REALLY like them.

1 comment:

Randy said...

I love squirrels and I love this shot! Bravo Pat!