Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

12 December 2012

Where are we going?


Sorry for the brief absence from the blog. I'm up to my neck in Christmas orders and have had no time to go out and take any pictures of Colorado Springs!

I took this photo a couple of weekends ago while on a family portrait shoot. These Canadian geese were flying west, not south, and not in a nice V formation. My clients and I wondered where the geese were headed, then we realized they must have been flying to the lake at the nearby Broadmoor Hotel. You can always find lots of Canadian geese there -- they love it. Why fly south for the winter when you can hang out at a five star resort?!?

4 comments:

Massimo said...

always nice, a sense of freedom ! ciao

Hilda said...

Yup, those resorts can scar one for life. :)

Good luck with the Christmas rush. Busy is good, right?

Tamera said...

Yes, busy is good!

Randy said...

Team travel!