Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

06 April 2013

Cupcakes!


It's springtime! That means the Colorado Springs Cupcake Truck is back in action, making its rounds all over the city.  On Thursday, which was a beautiful day, I caught up with them downtown and indulged in a double chocolate cupcake. So yummy!

I grabbed this snap of these cute girls after they stopped for some cupcakes.  I thought they both looked stylish, so I asked them for a picture.  Love the hot pink purse, and also the black buttoned skirt worn by the girl on the right.

5 comments:

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Very stylish for sure. And that cupcake truck is a cool idea.

krisz fu said...

Just came from Jeddah daily where the post was about fruit stalls and here cupcakes! I'm hungry ...

I'm glad you're posting more on local style, since I enjoy fashion shots

Pierre BOYER said...

Nice girls....

Pierre

Linda said...

That's a lovely truck and the girls look very nice and friendly.

Randy said...

What a great idea for a business. They ladies are very pretty.