Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

13 January 2014

Broncos versus Chargers!


Do you have a favorite sports team? Pat and I are HUGE fans of the Denver Broncos (and so are most of our friends, of course!). I have always wanted to go to a Broncos game, but never had the chance until yesterday, when the opportunity just fell into our laps thanks to our friends Sam and Jaime. And it was a playoff game to boot! We were so excited! Forgive me for posting lots of pictures today, but the game was amazing (we won!), and there were so many things to take photos of. I especially loved all the fans. What a great day! Go Broncos!

Sports Authority Field -- no one calls it that, though. We all still call it Mile High Stadium :^)

My ticket! Woo hoo!

Just one of the many crazy Denver Broncos fans in attendance.



#18 is my favorite player, Peyton Manning. He's amazing!  I can't believe we got to see him play!




Whenever the Broncos score, flames and fireworks shoot up out of the scoreboard. Exciting!


This crazy fan was doing a good job of getting our section fired up.


I just love this guy's jersey. All of Denver's quarterbacks from the last many years, and their jersey numbers, are scribbled on it and then crossed off. "Who cares? Just win!" is written on his shoulders. Ha ha!



The fireworks display as we won the game.


Here's a panoramic shot of as much of the stadium as I could get (six or seven photos composited together). There were over 76,000 people in attendance! Click on the photo for a larger view.

5 comments:

Alex Harrison said...

Love these Tamera. Thanks for posting them! Go Broncos!

Stefan Jansson said...

Sure looks like you enjoyed it!

William Kendall said...

It is an impressive stadium!

Randy said...

I can't begin to express my many levels of envy I am feeling right now. Would have loved to be there. Big Broncos fan here!

Tamera said...

Randy, I know. I kept pinching myself and saying, "THAT'S PEYTON MANNING DOWN THERE! I AM WATCHING PEYTON MANNING THROW A FOOTBALL!" Ha ha!