Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

19 January 2014

The big game is today!


Today's the big day! The Denver Broncos are facing off against the New England Patriots for the AFC championship. Whoever wins will go to the Superbowl. I am beside myself with excitement! The last few days have been an agony of waiting. This picture was taken in Denver last weekend, when we went to the playoff game against San Diego. Normally I'm not a huge fan of graffiti, but I have to admit that this Broncos-themed mural is pretty cool! It seems like everyone in Colorado has got Bronco Mania -- even my mom!

Wish us luck! It's going to be a nail-biter for certain! Go Broncos!

3 comments:

Randy said...

Love this shot! I am probably equally excited. The Patriots are going down!

Halcyon said...

I don't think I will be watching the Superbowl this year. The time difference is too great. But good luck to the Broncos!

William Kendall said...

Best of luck to the Broncos!

Beautiful sky in this shot, Tamera.