Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

13 March 2014

Bambino's -- yum!


Here's the interior of one of our favorite local restaurants, Bambino's.  It's a Colorado Springs institution and we go there all the time. I will never understand why Americans love chain restaurants so much. Why would you choose the Olive Garden when you've got a place like Bambino's in town? We love Bambino's! The food is delicious (the pizza, oh my!), including a gluten free menu; the prices are in line with the dreaded chains; they have a homey, casual atmosphere -- definitely NOT canned corporate decor; and the service is great. Oh and Bambino's has a KILLER view of Pikes Peak from the plate glass windows all along the west side of the restaurant. At sunset, any seat in the restaurant is the best seat in the house.

Support local small businesses! The next time you decide to eat at a restaurant, choose your local equivalent of Bambino's. Let all those other people go to the chain restaurants. You know where the good stuff is.

{And if you're local, you can "like" Bambino's Italian Restaurant's Facebook page HERE.}

5 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

I totally agree with you, I only use small local businesses and seldom visit any big chain.

Pat said...

Agreed! I'd visit this place.

William Kendall said...

I'd certainly enjoy the cuisine in there!

Randy said...

Looks like a nice place.

Krisztina Clifton said...

I detest chain restaurants. Definitely prefer local ones. I'll have to try this when I'm in Colorado Springs.