Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

21 March 2014

Skywatch Friday


The cupola of the Pioneers Museum, captured on Monday, March 17th. The clock, though now over a century old, keeps the time quite accurately. For a fun short video of the time being changed for Daylight Savings last week, click HERE.

You'll find more Skywatch Friday pictures from bloggers worldwide HERE.

7 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

delightful blue sky framing this delightful piece of architecture.

DrillerAA said...

It's always a good idea to find a great subject to put in the image when the sky is crystal clear. Well done.

nature ramblings said...

Love the beautiful Architecture!!! Nice blue sky also!

Lowell said...

That's a gorgeous tower. I had not heard of the Pioneers Museum, but I think I'll try to visit on my next trip out that way!

William Kendall said...

That's a magnificent cupola and tower!

Lois said...

I can't resist a good looking clock tower and this one is beautiful!

Randy said...

Looks nice with the blue sky background.