Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

10 April 2014

Support Acacia Park


I was downtown on Monday and noticed that the parking meters ringing Acacia Park all had these signs wrapped around their posts. It reads, "Support Acacia Park. A portion of parking revenues help support the park." I didn't know about this program. I wonder if it's only the parking meters directly around the park, or if it's all of the downtown parking meters. I couldn't find any info about it online, so I guess I'm destined to ponder this question for the rest of eternity. ;^)

7 comments:

Massimo said...

Hallo tamera,
this is curious isn'it ?
i see a lot of green even in downtown.. which is really good.
Have a good day !

Tamera said...

Ciao ciao Massimo! You have a good day too!

Revrunner said...

Can't say, but I sure like the way you've captured that blue sky!

Gerald (SK14) said...

Local council here tried giving a portion of parking fees to charity but it didn't go down very well with the majority of motorists.

William Kendall said...

I'd imagine if it's got the banner rolled around it, it qualifies for the program. Good shot!

Pat said...

Had to tilt my head for this one!

Randy said...

Nice idea to raise some funds.