Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

31 May 2014

The Flatirons


The Flatirons are to Boulder what the Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak are to Colorado Springs. I suppose they got their name because they look like flat irons -- although some people postulate that their resemblance to the famous Flatiron Building in New York City was the inspiration. I was doing some portraits in Boulder's Chautauqua Park a couple of weekends ago, and how could I not take a picture of this gorgeous view?

3 comments:

William Kendall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
William Kendall said...

They're breathtaking mountains. It's an amazing photograph.

Randy said...

Looks like a great place to explore.