Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

21 June 2014

Rockmount Ranch Wear


Pat and I went shopping in Denver on Tuesday with the express purpose of making a purchase at this store. What's so special about Rockmount Ranch Wear, you ask? It's only the most amazing western wear I've ever seen! Rockmount is a western tradition that goes back to the 1940s, when Jack Weil opened the store on Wazee Street. The clothing fashioned by Rockmount is truly American, it is utterly cowboy classic yet fashion-forward, it is beautifully crafted, it's rock and roll, it's country and western, and it's world-renowned. Many, many stars of the music and entertainment industries have worn Rockmount shirts over the years, whether for movie roles, photo shoots, or onstage before thousands of fans. In fact, there is a gallery on their site with tons of pictures of celebrities wearing Rockmount or shopping at their store (including many of our own favorite idols, like Paul McCartney, Bob Dylan, Robert Redford, Elvis Presley, Dwight Yoakam, Cary Grant... even the guys from Flight of the Conchords!).

The only place you can buy Rockmount is from their site or their store in Denver. We had so much fun trying on various shirts -- they were all so cool, it was very hard to decide what to buy. In fact, we took so long to decide, we got a parking ticket! Pat bought two shirts for himself and one for me. I love my new Rockmount shirt! It's so rock and roll!

An awesome child-sized ensemble, head to toe.
Don't forget the boots for your kiddo!
I tried on this red and white shirt, but it didn't look quite right on me, which is a bummer because I really wanted it! I ended up with a red plaid that's just as gorgeous, though.
How awesome is this shirt?!? I love it!
Ah but this one's even cooler -- it's so rock and roll.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very eclectic inside. The brick of that wall's very appealing.

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

I think that I would have to have those pink boots!!

Bises,
Genie

Randy said...

Love that store. Planning on stopping there when I visit.

Tamera said...

Have fun in Denver, Randy!!!