Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 July 2014

Who'll Stop the Rain?


Yesterday was so dark and chilly, it was almost like we'd been transported to the Pacific Northwest. The rain came all day long, sandwiched between foggy interludes. Very odd weather for Colorado Springs in July! On Monday, it was violently rainy and there was incredibly destructive hail all over the region, so I guess I won't complain about a little drizzle.

4 comments:

Randy said...

I think we all had the same day yesterday. We had one heck of the thunderstorm last night.

William Kendall said...

We had a downpour yesterday morning. Today was mostly okay, but a glance outside looks ominous...

PETRO50 said...

We again prevailing great heat. The temperature should reach Sunday +35 ° C.
Regards to you.

Tamera said...

PETRO50 that is so hot! I think it will finally be hot again here this weekend, and I am looking forward to it after such a wet and chilly week.