Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

27 September 2014

Fall color in Colorful Colorado


Yesterday I had to do some corporate event photography in Breckenridge (as you know, I shoot weddings all over, but occasionally I do corporate work). Breckenridge is a little over 100 miles away, but I was happy to make the drive because the aspens are in high color right now. They were beautiful! I left my house early in the day, to give myself time to enjoy the views and make occasional stops to take pictures for you. Here are a few of my favorites.
This was taken on Highway 24, and the photo at the top of this post was taken at the summit of Wilkerson Pass.
How would you like to live here? Isn't it incredible?!? I just noticed that this horse is a little sway-backed. He must be an old guy <3
Looking in the opposite direction, here's my faithful, sturdy little car, a.k.a. "The Road Warrior", waiting patiently for me ;^)
This photo was taken on the western slope of Hoosier Pass. All I had to do was pull my car over -- this is literally on the side of the road.
I caught this guy on the beginning of his ride up Hoosier Pass. That's quite an ascent, he must be very physically fit!
Just below Breckenridge.

A perfect day to take the convertible for a spin!

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Amazing countryside, Tamera, and the colours of the trees are beautiful!

Randy said...

Marvelous Fall photos.

from Madrid said...

Beautiful landscape in a country called Colorado, is seen to be full of colours.

Tomás.