Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

26 September 2014

Skywatch Friday


I was doing some senior portraits in downtown Colorado Springs yesterday afternoon when this cheerful yellow wall caught my eye. Against the blue-blue-blue Colorado sky, it's very striking!

For more Skywatch Friday pictures from bloggers all over, click HERE. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

from Madrid said...

We call Colorado to your city, because it has many colors. (It is a joke)

Tomás.

Tamera said...

I get your joke! ;^)

betty-NZ said...

I visited your lovely town many years before I became interested in photography. That's such a colorful wall and sky combination!

Hootin Anni said...

I grew up in Colorado...lived there for over 40 years. AND!!...my hubby was born in the Springs. Yep, nothing compares to the Colorado Blue Sky.

Gunn said...

It is colourful and very pretty.
It is like a bit of spring and summer has arrived straight in to my kitchen table where I am sitting now.
(dark and storm outside.)

Happy weekend!

William Kendall said...

I like the interplay of colours on this wall, Tamera.

Randy said...

I love all of the color.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Striking colours that glow in the sunlight.