Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 October 2014

October 2014 Theme Day: Movement


It's the first of the month -- Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers! This month's theme is movement. I decided to plunk my tripod down at "Busy Corner" (Pikes Peak and Tejon, in the heart of downtown), and get some motion blur shots. This photo is deceptive. It's actually not one photo at all, but four of them, composited together in Photoshop. The people on the left, the car passing in front of them, the fire truck, and another car on the right side of the frame (not visible because I cropped it out to fit the blog's format), all came from different pictures. Don't believe everything you see on the internet! ;^)

For more photos of movement by CDP bloggers in cities all over the planet, click HERE.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

very clever

William Kendall said...

Clever indeed, Tamera! Good mixing of the shots!

RedPat said...

Wow - a lot of work went into this one! Nice.

Randy said...

Nice shot. I like both movements that you captured here.

Karl said...

Photos always tell the truth.. haha..
Nice job, Tamera, mi piace!

from Madrid said...

Does this emoticon ";^)" means suspense, indecision ..?.

Tomás.

Tamera said...

Tomás, significa como "guiño astuto" o "¿no soy divertido?".

from Madrid said...

Hola Tamera :

Muchas gracias.Es que no lo encontraba en
internet por ningún sitio, pero más o menos pensaba lo que me has dicho.
Saludos,

Tomás

Tamera said...

¡ De nada !

Tania said...

So nice! Great choise for movement.
I also love the picture in your header.

Jim said...

Great shot.