Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

10 October 2014

Skywatch Friday


One last photo from our vacation about three weeks ago. As we were making the long drive home, we witnessed an extraordinarily beautiful sunset somewhere between Durango and Pagosa Springs. I shot several pictures out the car window as the skies became more and more saturated with vibrant orange and red hues. It almost looked like an inferno! Gorgeous!

If you'd like to see more of my vacation pictures, I made a brief-but-fun slide show and posted it to Pat's Vimeo account HERE. And for more Skywatch Friday pictures from bloggers all over, click HERE. Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

from Madrid said...

You have arrived at the scene before other days. You have come out with a very wonderful picture. You're a good amateur photographer.
Have a good one, Tamera !

Tomás.

Lois said...

I got a chuckle out of that first comment on your post today Tamera. You are definitely not an amateur! This is a beautiful shot and the color is amazing.

maryaustria said...

A beautiful sky! Wonderful!

Lea said...

Very beautiful!
Have a wonderful week-end!
Lea

Light and Voices said...

You witnessed a glorious moment and captured it perfectly. Have a great week-end.
JM, Illinois

William Kendall said...

Magnificent, Tamera!

Tamera said...

Lois ;^)

Thanks everyone and have a great day!

Randy said...

Amazing. It looks like a fire.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Truly a spectacular sky. Well captured!!

eileeninmd said...

Gorgeous colors and a beautiful sky. A lovely sight.. Have a great weekend and happy skywatching!

Frostbite and Sunburn said...

Looks like it's on fire - gorgeous shot.