Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

23 October 2014

Time to vote!


It's time for your voice to be heard via your vote! Have you cast your ballot yet? Pat and I did it on Tuesday, and I got the "I VOTED" sticker to prove it :^)

Yes, your favorite blogger voted! Now it's your turn!

7 comments:

from Madrid said...

The vote is very important, if you do not vote is like you do not care life.

Tomás.

Stefan Jansson said...

What are we voting for?

Tamera said...

Stefan -- pretty much everything but the president! It's the mid-term election. My own ballot was very long and complicated!

Randy said...

Yes it sure is. I hope more people vote here this time around. Love that last shot.

William Kendall said...

Here in Ontario we have our municipal elections on Monday- so mayors, councilors, that sort of position are up for grabs. I already voted at an advance poll.

Lois said...

I voted on Monday, the first day of early voting here. Hoping to get that crook we have for a governor voted out, but this is Florida so I'm not holding my breath!

Tamera said...

Good luck, Lois! :^) It's a real nail-biter over here too!