Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

05 November 2014

Fashion Week (part 4)


Today's post features Keaton, whom I spotted while I was shopping on the north end of town with Pat. Or rather, Pat was at the Apple Store waiting in line for what seemed like forever, while I wandered around looking for stylish people to photograph. I was having no luck at all, though.  Everyone looked like they had just rolled out of bed and stumbled to the mall in their sweatpants. Then suddenly, as we were leaving, this cute gal strolled past looking perfectly casual and pretty in her lacy turquoise chemise. I chased after her with my camera and begged for a picture. This is how to dress for a casual day of shopping, folks! And don't give me the "I don't like to wear uncomfortable clothes" excuse, because she looks 100% comfortable in her jeans and low-heeled boots. Even the "messy" updo looks both comfy and girly-chic. I love how she paired the turquoise blouse with a red tank top underneath -- most people wouldn't think to put those two colors together, and it looks great! Top it all off with a winning smile, and you've got a great outfit head to toe! Thanks for the picture, Keaton, you look fabulous!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice set of fashion pictures, Tamera.

Lois said...

I love it, especially the turquoise color!

William Kendall said...

She's got quite a radiant smile!

Jacqi Stevens said...

I keep waiting for you to snap a photo of one of my in-laws there in the Springs, Tamera. I'll have to tell them to up the chic look!

If nothing else, hope this becomes your one-woman campaign to encourage people to get some joy out of projecting an upbeat image to the people they see every day. Thanks for sharing Keaton with us--and all the others you've found!

Tamera said...

Thanks Jacqui! It's been a lot of fun! I think the participants are getting a kick out of it too :^)

Randy said...

Nice blouse.