Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 November 2014

November 2014 Theme Day: Landmark


Today's the first of the month, which means it's Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers! This month's theme is landmark. Here's a highly recognizable rock formation on the north side of our city, visible from Interstate 25:  Pulpit Rock. If you look really closely, you can see a person standing atop it on the far left side. It must be quite a hike, but the view from up there would be worth the effort!

For more pictures of landmarks from CDP bloggers all over planet earth, click HERE. And on another note entirely:  if you're a regular reader of this blog, you know that I sometimes like to post pictures of stylish or sartorially expressive people I see on the street. I recently decided it might be fun to do a Fashion Week on my blog, and post one stylish person per day for seven days. I originally wanted to start my Fashion Week with today's post, but realized that it was Theme Day, so I am starting it tomorrow (Sunday). Make sure to check back each day over the next week to see some very stylish Colorado Springs residents!

7 comments:

Jim said...

Great theme day post.

Mersad said...

A really great landmark, that lends itself for some great photo opportunities. Visiting you from City Daily Photo today.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Unknown said...

Sigh. Are the skies always such a vivid brilliant blue? Breathtaking!

William Kendall said...

Magnificent terrain! And I would enjoy making that hike.

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Nice catch.

Randy said...

Nice, I will have to look for it the next time I travel your way.

Stefan Jansson said...

Great landscape.