Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

28 November 2014

Skywatch Friday


A photo very similar to last Saturday's:  Pikes Peak at sunset, captured right outside my studio door on Tuesday, November 25th. Lucky me to have such a beautiful view to look at every day!

I hope all my U.S. readers had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Do yourself a favor and click HERE for more Skywatch Friday pictures from bloggers all over the world. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

from Madrid said...

This is a picture to enjoy watching it, it's fantastic!

Tomás.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely shot.

eileeninmd said...

Pretty sunset, the colors are beautiful! Have a happy weekend!

William Kendall said...

Quite dramatic!

Randy said...

Wonderful color.

Linda said...

High drama! Well seen.

Laura said...

Beautiful!

NatureStop said...

Greetings from Dubai! Really enjoyed going through your blog. Have a great week ahead! Will be back soon...

Shantana