Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

23 November 2014

Sunday Style!


Welcome to my first ever Sunday Style post! As you know, I've been doing this blog for over six years now and I occasionally post about fashion and style. Since my little "fashion week" was such a hit (click HERE to see the first of seven posts in that series), I decided that it would be fun to take a more consistent approach to my fashion posts. It seemed a natural choice to do it on Sundays, just like the Style section of your local paper. And in keeping with my philosophy of supporting local businesses, all the Sunday Style posts between now and Christmas will feature clothing from locally owned boutiques. (After Christmas, we'll see where the road takes us with these posts -- I may not be able to do them every single Sunday, but I will try!)

Today's Sunday Style features clothing from one of my favorite stores, Terra Verde, located at 208 N Tejon Street. I love that place! Not only do they have a great selection of incredibly cool clothes, they have wonderful gifts and things for the home, as well as unique jewelry, shoes and purses (the purses! I probably own four or five purses from this store!). I can't go in there without wanting to buy it all! It's a very popular boutique, for good reason. Their clothing is chic and wearable. Here are three very different looks from Terra Verde on model Kiersten, photographed in downtown Colorado Springs. Enjoy!


This basic blue cardigan is flattering on any body type, and the pencil skirt goes easily from day into night.


I fell in love with this tartan maxi dress with its asymmetrical flounces. It looks fab with the oxblood cropped leather jacket and black knit infinity scarf.

That medallion necklace is awesome!


Last but not least, black jeans with leather panels, olive green camisole, color-blocked leather jacket, and fabulous Betsey Johnson handbag. Great looking, fun outfit!


5 comments:

Patrick said...

These are killer fashion photos and I know how much you love Terra Verde!

Anonymous said...

I like the last shot

William Kendall said...

Excellent shots, Tamera, particularly that last one!

Randy said...

Nice shots. I love that last one.

Jack said...

Excellent! All of them.