Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

04 January 2015

Sunday Style!


This guy's got it going on! I love his casual-but-curated style: the tone on tone buffalo plaid pea coat, the shawl necked sweater worn over a collared shirt and a hint of a black tee underneath it all; the perfectly distressed, cuffed jeans (did you notice the red top-stitching on the underside of the cuffs?), and the slightly scruffy sneakers. Extra points for the cool hair and the even cooler attitude!

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

He looks like quite a character.

Randy said...

That's pretty much what I was wearing today.

Unknown said...

He looks AMAZING