Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

02 July 2015

Balanced Rock


Here's a shot of the famous Balanced Rock in the Garden of the Gods, captured on May 29th. Do you think it's a miracle that this enormous rock formation seems to tilt so precariously, yet never falls down? I think it's more of a miracle that there are no tourists in this picture! ;^) (I had about a five second window of opportunity.)

4 comments:

Massimo said...

I took a picture in something similar, and it was Colorado.. a place close to the Colorado River.. it was really amazing, like this photo.
saluti

from Madrid said...

This rock imposes and impresses, certainly.

Tomás.

William Kendall said...

It looks enduring.

Randy said...

That's cool!