Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

06 September 2015

Sunday Style!


This is Megan, a barista at a Starbucks location that I frequent from time to time. Why would I feature someone wearing a Starbucks apron for my Sunday Style post? Because look at that awesome red lipstick! It takes her from barista to superstar! I wish I'd gotten a picture of the back of her head too so I could show you how she had styled her hair, it was trendy and cute. My point is this: try. Make the effort. Especially if you work with the public, just give your appearance a little bit of attention. You know, like a dash of red lipstick or a flower in your lapel. Because you never know who's going to walk through that door! It may be Mr. or Ms. Right, or that ex-boyfriend who'll kick himself when he sees how good you look, or maybe the CEO of the company you want to work for! Red lipstick is such a little thing, but it makes a huge statement. You go, Megan! Get on with your bad self and your red lipstick!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

She certainly stands out!