Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

23 October 2015

Skywatch Friday


Today's picture was taken on a lonely dirt road south of Colorado Springs. I couldn't resist the blue, blue sky and the fluffy clouds swirling above this old outbuilding.

For more Skywatch Friday pictures from all over the planet, click HERE. Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marvellous shot!

Pierre BOYER said...

Great landscape with this intersting sky and this old wood building...

Pierre

Kate said...

You described your photo beautifully. I enjoy the colors and the sign posted on the fence.

Light and Voices said...

This would make a beautiful card or a lovely chapter opener for a book. Have a great week-end.
JM, IL-U.S.A.

William Kendall said...

If you took the sign off the fence, it's not that hard to see this in the 19th century. Beautiful shot!

Janet said...

I love the warm browns against that cool blue sky and wispy clouds.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Cool old structure under a perfect sky!