Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

02 December 2015

The backup plan


This was my "backup" photo for yesterday's Theme Day post. (The theme was shop window.) The window at Zeezo's was still sporting a Thanksgiving theme when I was there a few days ago. This has got to be the funniest/creepiest Thanksgiving tableau I've ever seen! Hey, whatever floats your boat -- if you want to wear a giant turkey head and dress your toddler as a turkey, Zeezo's is the place to find the costumes!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Very weird... but effective!