Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

13 March 2016

Sunday Style!


Last week's Sunday Style was dedicated to laid back Orange County, and this week it's all about L.A. As you can see, it's a very different vibe! All of these photos were taken at the Getty Museum. I'm sure plenty of my subjects were tourists like me, but there were definitely a few Angelenos in the bunch. This is what I love about being in huge cities. So many cool styles, everywhere you turn!
I always find that Asian tourists have mastered the art of looking trendy/cool yet comfortable. Check out his cropped chinos and blue suede shoes.
I'm not crazy about that purse hanging so low, but I like her cheerful pairing of yellow and blue. Also, being a tourist is hard on the feet, but that doesn't mean you can't wear cute sandals! (And her hair color is gorgeous!)
Casual and comfy yes, but unique and cute too! These shoes would look great with a sun dress!
This stylish woman, Lilah, was taking a survey inside the museum. I answered all of her questions then asked her to pose for me :^)
I like her necklace!
One last shot. This lady is pretty much regulation Los Angeles: status handbag, black leggings, low boots, big jewelry, neutral colored tunic. But she looks nice and put together, so I thought she deserved a spot on the blog!

2 comments:

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

You've captured quite a range of looks here. Fantastic!

Janis
GDP

William Kendall said...

A lot of fashionable ladies here, Tamera!