Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

31 March 2016

The storm's edge


The Storm's Edge... no, that's not the title of a cheesy romance novel, it's what we witnessed yesterday afternoon from the north end of town! We had been at the Shops at Briargate and were headed home when we were treated to this view of a storm bearing down on the city from the north. As we made our way home, we drove through intense snow flurries, then sunshine, then flurries again in our own neighborhood. It's not visible in this photo, but the south end of the city was also enveloped in clouds and heavy weather. It looked like this: heavy storm clouds, blue skies and sunshine, heavy storm clouds. Very cool. The weather here is never boring, especially in March!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

That certainly looks like ferocious weather.