Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

07 April 2016

Secondary color


It's what you get when you mix two primary colors together, like this old Ford pickup in our neighborhood. Looks like a mid-sixties model. Pat used to have a '65 Ford F100 that was a lot like this one -- but his was a primary color :^)

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

One of my cousins has- I think still- a model like this, but in a blue colour.

Tamera said...

Pat's was blue too :^) It was a cool old truck!

Miss G said...

LOVE it! Orange is one of my favorite colors! great photo too. We biked past your studio yesterday and I kept an eye out for you just in case! :) Kelly