Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

02 May 2016

Guest blogger John Morgan


Today's photo was taken by one of my clients, John Morgan, who was a career photojournalist at both of our local daily papers, the Gazette Telegraph and the (now defunct) Colorado Springs Sun. John is retired now and continues to enjoy photography as a hobby. He captured this sweet image of a goose and her goslings at the pond in Green Mountain Falls on April 30th. Nice shot, John! Thanks so much for being my guest blogger today!

3 comments:

from Madrid said...

Marvelous shot !

Tomás.

William Kendall said...

Terrific shot, and a watchful momma!

Bill said...

Beautiful image!