Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

13 May 2016

Skywatch Friday


I spotted this C-130 the other day, when I happened to be in the southeast part of town. Since both our airport and Peterson Air Force Base happen to be in that quadrant of the city, if you keep your eyes to the sky you'll see a large variety of military and civilian aircraft on the way in or out at all hours of the day. Last month I even saw a Learjet!

For more Skywatch Friday pictures from bloggers everywhere, click HERE. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

It is a huge plane. The Canadian military does have something similar, but you only see them if you're around one of the bases.

fredamans said...

Fantastic shot!!! You've captured it nicely!

Gunn said...

What a lovely place! I love the architecture / style/ door and artistic wall!