Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 September 2016

September 2016 Theme Day: Library


Can you believe it's already September? I can't! The first of every month is Theme Day for participating City Daily Photo bloggers. This month's theme is library. My regular haunt is the Penrose branch downtown, but I've blogged about that plenty of times, and earlier this year I showed you the Old Colorado City Carnegie Library, so I thought for Theme Day I'd go farther afield. We have many Pikes Peak Library District locations in this city, but other than the ones I've already featured here on the blog, most of them aren't terribly photogenic. I do like the Fountain location though. It's very modern inside and out, and it has nice landscaping (I appreciate that!). Pat and I drove down there after dinner yesterday evening and took a few pictures for you.

For more library images from CDP bloggers all over the world, click HERE.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I like the look of the place! Good choice for the theme, Tamera.