Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

09 October 2016

Sunday Style!


Last Sunday's post featured Ashley, the cousin of one of my brides, and today's post features Aleisha, another cousin of the same bride! As I mentioned last week, this wedding had a 1920s vibe, so a lot of the guests dressed in Gatsby-inspired outfits. Aleisha wasn't just a guest, though -- she officiated the wedding too! (And here's a fun fact: I photographed Aleisha's wedding a few years ago. She was a gorgeous bride!) I think she looks particularly great in 1920s style clothing. And don't you love that old Polaroid camera she's holding? I have that camera too, identical to hers. I've had it for years and years. Aleisha inspired me to dust it off and start using it again! :-)

3 comments:

Jack said...

Attractive, fun and probably even smart. A lot to like in this woman.

William Kendall said...

She's quite eye catching!

Tamera said...

Yes she's quite pretty, but she's the complete package in every regard: intelligent, thoughtful, conscientious and lives her life with gusto. She's great!