Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

26 December 2016

Christmas dinner at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort


Did you have a nice Christmas? We did! It was a pretty quiet day for us. We had decided weeks ago to go to the Cheyenne Mountain Resort for our Christmas dinner instead of doing it up at home. Why haven't we thought of this before? It was fantastic! The food and service were great, and of course the view was beautiful. And there was no clean up afterward! Winning! We got there a little early, so we had a few minutes to wander around before our table was ready. There were a number of gingerbread houses on display, all created by the various departments at the resort (such as the restaurant staff, the housekeeping staff, etc). They were all great, but my favorite was the Grumpy Cat one. You can see it third from the right in this picture.

I think we're going to make it a tradition to eat Christmas dinner there most years. We thoroughly enjoyed it, and everyone there was dressed up in their Christmas finery, which was nice to see. If you're interested in doing the same, my best suggestion is to make your reservation at least three weeks in advance. It's a popular spot on Christmas day!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Yes, I do see the Grump!