Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

20 March 2017

The candy season


We stopped in to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory a few days ago to pick up a little treat. They were in full swing in there, getting ready for Easter. These colorful candied apples caught my eye in the window. Other than chocolate I've never been much of a candy eater, and that includes caramel, so I've probably only eaten two or three candied apples in my entire life. But these look delicious! I was tempted!

P.S. This post comes very late in the day. Today has been extremely hectic to say the least. Thanks for your patience, dear readers!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I haven't had one of those since I was a kid. There's one of those shops here as well.