Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 December 2017

Cloutier Fotographic


The building that houses Cloutier Fotographic, owned by my friend Jeff Cloutier. It's a photography supply and camera store that evolved from Godec's Photo Supply, which in turn evolved from Tejon Photo. This establishment has been in business continuously since 1950! But not always in this location, which is still new. When Jeff bought the business  two or three years ago from his boss, Gary Godec, he had to relocate it, but he sure did find a cool building to put it in! I love the distinctive mural that he painted on the side of the building. You can find Cloutier Fotographic right next to Antlers Park, near the old depot.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

That certainly fits its use!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tamera for sharing the history and the love of photography.
Happy Holidays!

- Jeffrey

www.cloutierfotographic.com