Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

17 December 2017

Sunday Style!


Today's subject is my beautiful mom, Aurora! She's always been the most well dressed woman I know. At nearly 82, she takes just as much care now with her appearance as ever. You just never see her looking sloppy. NEVER. On Tuesday she treated me to lunch at Marigold for my birthday, and I liked her Christmas sweater so much that I asked her if I could photograph her for the blog. My mom has a great sense of humor and is aware, of course, that Christmas cats on a sweater are a little bit corny -- she takes a tongue in cheek (and devil may care) attitude to it all, which I love. And notice her beautiful white hair! Alas, my hair will probably never be totally white like hers. It's gorgeous!

By the way, Marigold at Christmastime seems to be a tradition with beautiful older ladies in holiday-themed sweaters. Every time I've ever been there in December, it's like a sparkly, festive parade! You should go and take in all the holiday joy (and some delicious desserts while you're there too!).

2 comments:

Jack said...

Your mother is indeed a stylish beauty!

William Kendall said...

A wonderful portrait of your mother!