Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

03 January 2018

Formerly known as The Ritz


Another popular bar that closed recently, The Ritz, is being reopened soon as Colorado Craft, apparently. I suppose that must be a beer related thing. (I love beer!) It's kind of weird not having The Ritz around anymore. It's been there forever. I remember hanging out there in the '80s. On the other hand, I never found it much fun (sometimes it got a little grope-y) so I wasn't a regular. It'll be fun to see what they've done with the place.

By the way I'm still sick, but there's light at the end of the tunnel! I passed out on the couch for most of the day, but I think that was mostly residual Nyquil having its way. I don't feel nearly so crummy and Pat even perked up for a few hours during the evening. We sat and watched a bunch of episodes of Simon & Simon. There's something about being under the weather that goes hand in hand with old 1980s detective shows. So hey, there's hope for us sickos yet! Thanks for the well wishes, everyone!


1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I like the design of their sign.