Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

02 February 2018

The old and the new


Il Vicino's facade is always eye catching, especially on a sunny day. Pat and I recently saw an old photograph of this section of Tejon Street, and there was a small, one story building crammed in between the Ritz on the south and another building on the north, both of them much taller. We couldn't figure out whatever happened to the smaller edifice, but the next day we were downtown we realized that it's Il Vicino. It wasn't recognizable in the old photo because now it has such a snazzy facade!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

That is quite an eye catching sign!