Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

15 April 2018

Sunday Style!


I'm a little late in posting today. My apologies! Pat and I spent the last few days in New York City (more on that in a moment), and whenever I travel, I get sick. We got home at about 2:00AM this morning and, as you can imagine, we were quite exhausted. And sure enough, I woke up sick! I've been napping on and off since the afternoon.

Anyway! Here's a guy I saw last week downtown. I thought he looked great in his snappy suit. I also grabbed a picture of him at Starbucks (below) -- note the large faced watch. Many people don't wear watches anymore, thanks to cell phones. Personally, I love watches and have several but can't wear any of them because they break! I'm one of those weird people that causes analog watches to run backward and stop working. Alas! So whenever I see someone wearing a great looking watch I take notice.

About New York: I armed myself with a small but very capable pocket camera, and shamelessly stalked the many, many stylish people I saw all around me on the streets of Manhattan. It was great fun! I got so many pictures, I'm going to have to spread them out over the next few Sundays! I can't wait to share them, so make sure to tune in next week!


1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I have a couple of watches, but haven't worn them in years.