Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

06 June 2018

For the birds


I was doing some family portraits at Belmar Park today, and as always there were lots of great birds to be seen there. Belmar Park is in Lakewood, part of the Denver metro area's huge sprawl. Despite the urban location, its little body of water, Kountze Lake, attracts a large variety of waterfowl and other birds. I managed to get a few avian snapshots during the moments when the three year-old among us was disinclined to pose for my camera. 😉 Above are nesting cormorants, and below is a beautiful little barn swallow.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

That barn swallow looks quite distinctive!